Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fake Shake Shack Burger Sauce


Never having been to Shake Shack, I still somehow always heard all about it (usually from Paul).  Every couple months or so Paul will go on about how good Shake Shack is, and that I have to try it.  Since there is not one anywhere close to us, we decided to try and bring it to our kitchen.  Paul handled the burgers, while I tried to master the sauce... a sauce that I have never even tried. Fortunately, it all turned out really well!  If you have been to Shake Shack, I am not guaranteeing that this sauce will taste just like the real thing. However, I can promise that it is delicious.


1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
4 slices kosher dill pickle
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
pinch cayenne pepper



Combine all ingredients in blender, until smooth.


Recommendation: Dip fries in the sauce :) 


ENJOY!!












Recipe originally posted on momofukufor2.com

No comments:

Post a Comment